Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed

>   > I do not know.
> Let's ask this a different way :-)
>
> Would you like snapshots from the branch or the development tree?

I personally would prefer snapshots from the branch so that the next
release of GCC is always easy for people to test.  My working
assumption for the development branch is that people brave enough
to try using it are willing to go to more extreme lengths to obtain
the current sources.

I have a slanted perspective obviously. :-)

Thanks,