This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- To: "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:55:22 -0700
- cc: "martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com" <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> > I do not know.
> Let's ask this a different way :-)
> Would you like snapshots from the branch or the development tree?
I personally would prefer snapshots from the branch so that the next
release of GCC is always easy for people to test. My working
assumption for the development branch is that people brave enough
to try using it are willing to go to more extreme lengths to obtain
the current sources.
I have a slanted perspective obviously. :-)
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com