This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:50:42 -0600
- cc: "martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com" <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> --On Wednesday, August 22, 2001 09:49:02 AM +0200 Martin Kahlert
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:53:22PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> >> Thanks to all of you for helping out with the 3.0.1 release.
> >> The branch is now thawed, and so the usual approval process applies
> >> again, with the usual restriction that we are looking to fix only
> >> regressions from GCC 2.95 or GCC 3.0.x releases on the branch.
> >> Thank you,
> > Could you please tell me, whether the snapshots will be taken from the
> > branch or from the trunk?
> I do not know.
Let's ask this a different way :-)
Would you like snapshots from the branch or the development tree?