This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- To: "martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com" <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:36:47 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Wednesday, August 22, 2001 09:49:02 AM +0200 Martin Kahlert
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:53:22PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Thanks to all of you for helping out with the 3.0.1 release.
>> The branch is now thawed, and so the usual approval process applies
>> again, with the usual restriction that we are looking to fix only
>> regressions from GCC 2.95 or GCC 3.0.x releases on the branch.
>> Thank you,
> Could you please tell me, whether the snapshots will be taken from the
> branch or from the trunk?
I do not know.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com