This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ GCC 3.0.x] Significant regression on OpenBSD i386
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [ GCC 3.0.x] Significant regression on OpenBSD i386
- From: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:38:47 +0200
- Organization: Ecole Normale Superieure (quatramaran)
I'm not sure I understand precisely what's going on, but it seems there
should be a distinction between @GOT (for global symbols) and @GOTOFF
(for local symbols) that gcc is not making, and that this is the problem
that is killing gas here...