This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in complex::norm
- To: Maurizio Loreti <loreti at pd dot infn dot it>
- Subject: Re: Bug in complex::norm
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 12:58:59 +0200
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, <nbecker at fred dot net>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maurizio Loreti <email@example.com> writes:
| > Is complex<T> required to work with non-floating point types T?
| No. ISO/IEC 14882:1998 188.8.131.52 states:
| "The effect of instantiating template complex for any type other than
| float, double and long double is unspecified."
I don't recall if I changed norm's implementation, and if so I don't
recall why. But we should have a less inefficient implementation.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com