This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0 Branch is Thawed
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:49:02 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:53:22PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Thanks to all of you for helping out with the 3.0.1 release.
> The branch is now thawed, and so the usual approval process applies
> again, with the usual restriction that we are looking to fix only
> regressions from GCC 2.95 or GCC 3.0.x releases on the branch.
> Thank you,
Could you please tell me, whether the snapshots will be taken from the
branch or from the trunk?
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.