This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/4047: assuming & on overloaded member functions
- To: "Yu Zhang/CanWest/IBM" <yuzhang at ca dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: c++/4047: assuming & on overloaded member functions
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 07:41:02 +0200
- Cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <OF300A8A95.636C4469-ON85256AAF.005B61A9@mkm.can.ibm.com>
"Yu Zhang/CanWest/IBM" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Hi Phil,
| Thank you very much. It does work! But I'm confused,
| which one is C++ standard?
| server.use(T::foo); or server.use(&T::foo); ?