Re: inline-limit: some experimental feedback

> Maybe I should put up a web page with a detailed analysis of the
> problem, so people stop analyzing and coming up with the same analysis
> repeatedly.

Yes. Please do. It's kind of hard to do performance tuning of the
compiler without a given set of sources.

I'm curious about the performance issue, and would like to see

- how code is being compiled (command line options)

- what different compile options are tried, and what makes a difference

- what kind of code is being compiled

- (personal) what the C++ library dependencies are, to help with
  tuning on the library.

Of course, specific code examples would be the best.

benjamin