Re: autoconf and gcc 3.0.1

hi Craig,

thanks for the reply, even though it doesn't answer my question
directly. I do know where the two exit declarations come from.
What I wanted to know is whether it is correct to refuse the
extern void exit(int) declaration , as this comes from autoconf.
If it is indeed wrong, this means that autoconf contains a bug,
so I should mail them, instead of this list.

The problem at hand is that I can't configure my package while
using gcc 3.0.1. I can of course modify the acgeneral.m4 file,
but that's of course not a solution, just a temporary work-around.

Thanks,
		Stefan