question

Hi, from Managua, Nicaragua,

I work with a SunOs release 5.7 and I was installing de gcc 3.0, the first
thing I did after
downloding the sources files was to use the gzip to make the proper
directories, and then
I followed the instructions that I read in the the installation page, after
making the objdir I wrote
the next step(srcdir/configure [options] [target]) in my case I wrote the
name o ther source directory but I get as answer from the system:
/opt/NSCPcom/gcc/configure:  not found.

Is configure a command that the OS has to have? what can I do?

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

Eugenio Flores

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp