This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu compiled gcc 3.0.1 success
- To: "W. Earl Allen" <wea at allmax dot com>
- Subject: Re: alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu compiled gcc 3.0.1 success
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:48:36 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B82AEEC.DC0E20B1@allmax.com>
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:56:44AM -0700, W. Earl Allen wrote:
> Successfully compiled and ran gcc 3.0.1.
> System was Red Hat 6.2 on a DEC Personal Workstation 767au.
Thanks, I've added this to the 3.0 Build Status web page.