This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Register allocation problem?
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at brule dot borg dot umn dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Register allocation problem?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:12:31 -0400
- cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>, Lars Brinkhoff <lars at nocrew dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Peter Bergner writes:
Peter> Good to hear that Rice is helping. I assume that means they are
Peter> willing to allow the use of their patent in this area? How goes
Peter> the same for IBM? Personally I'd like to see this released.
Peter> It means I might have a chance of getting some of my spilling
Peter> and coalescing ideas released too.
This will be answered in due time. Please do not assume