Re: Register allocation problem?

>>>>> Peter Bergner writes:

Peter> Good to hear that Rice is helping.  I assume that means they are
Peter> willing to allow the use of their patent in this area?  How goes
Peter> the same for IBM?  Personally I'd like to see this released.
Peter> It means I might have a chance of getting some of my spilling
Peter> and coalescing ideas released too.

	This will be answered in due time.  Please do not assume
anything.

David