This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1 on AIX
- To: Dmitry Dolgopolov <d dot dolgopolov at websci dot ru>
- Subject: Re: Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1 on AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:55:36 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Dmitry Dolgopolov writes:
Dmitry> I still suffer from this error. May be there cause of it is in
Dmitry> differencies between configure options which were used for build gcc
Dmitry> on my machine and corresponding ones on yours. If I enumerate them
Dmitry> would you be so glad to check them against your options?
Dmitry> Following is the list of configure options:
Dmitry> --enable-threads=posix --enable-languages=c++ --disable-nls --disable-multilib
I do not use any of those options.
Did you set the mode on the shared library files (both
libgcc_s_*.a and libstdc++.a) to a+x,o-r and *THEN* /usr/bin/slibclean?
You must clear the AIX shared text cache with slibclean before the mode
options will have an effect.