This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inline-limit: some experimental feedback
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: inline-limit: some experimental feedback
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:39:14 -0400
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>,<Richard dot Kreckel at uni-mainz dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> The proper fix really is to improve the inliner.
> Is it possible to switch 3.0 back to the rtl inliner for C++?
There is actually no need.
We simply need to use the same heuristics.
"I went to the hardware store and bought some used paint. It was
in the shape of a house. I also bought some batteries, but they
weren't included. So I had to buy them again.