This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:53:17 +0200
- Cc: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 09:45:51AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> GCC 3.0.1 has been released.
> You can find this release at the mirror sites listed in:
This isn't really related to gcc, but perhaps you can forward
it to the correct people:
When I try to use the ftp address given on freshmeat, namely
I get the message:
Sorry, maximum number of allowed clients already connected.
Please use a mirror from http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html
However, on that page (http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html)
I get a list of mirrors for the Netherlands NONE of which has
gcc-3.0.1. Perhaps that list is not up to date? Because
http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html DOES give a dutch mirror
that has gcc-3.0.1.
The first dutch (.nl) mirror given on the 'order/ftp.html'
doesn't even have 3.0.
Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>