This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inline-limit: some experimental feedback
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: inline-limit: some experimental feedback
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:22:42 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <Richard dot Kreckel at uni-mainz dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> The proper fix really is to improve the inliner.
Is it possible to switch 3.0 back to the rtl inliner for C++?