New development plan: Good work!

As a person who works with multiple platforms and programs in multiple
languages, GCC has only been becoming more important to me.  After reviewing
the new development plan (/develop.html), I am pleased.  Each of the goals
is important, and I'm glad they are each recognized (more frequent and
predictable releases, and support for more targets top my personal list of
wants).

So I simply wish to congratulate and thank the GCC team for the good work on
the new development plan.  And while I'm at it -- for GCC as a whole.  I
look forward to the day when GCC is the most invaluable and inescapable tool
in my programming toolbox.

Murphy McCauley