This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
how does gcc source get updated ?
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: how does gcc source get updated ?
- From: "GNUTeam" <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:35:45 +0530
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
I wanted to know how the gcc source really gets updated. I have been working
for SH target.
Now, gcc 3.0 contains a new #define TARGET_USERMODE in sh.h which is not
present in sh.h of gcc-2.95.3.
I tried to trace this change through ChangeLog of gcc 3.0 and by searching
through gcc-patches site and through gcc-cvs site for the months March 2001
to Aug 2001 but in vain.
what does this mean ? Is it possible to update the source without having an
either gcc-patches or gcc-cvs ?
Or am i making some mistake ?