This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnatsweb problem
- To: Austin Green <austin at ww dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: gnatsweb problem
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:56:15 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Austin Green wrote:
> I recently (22 July) reported a bug using your 'gnatsweb'
> interface, and found later that it had recorded my e-mail
> address wrongly. I suspect this may be a bug in 'gnatsweb'.
You didn't specify the number of that PR...
> The field 'Reporter's email' was then shown as 'email@example.com'
> whereas it should be 'firstname.lastname@example.org' - two characters swapped.
> Is this:
> 1. A deliberate anti-spam address-harvesting feature
> 2. A bug in gnatsweb
> 3. A bug in my browser
> 4. Cosmic radiation
...but I believe the answer is:
5. You mistyped your address.
(We haven't had this kind of problem before, and I can definitely rule
out 1, most probably 2 and 3, and in fact also 4.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/