This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: gnatsweb problem
- From: Austin Green <austin at ww dot co dot nz>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:53:36 +1200
I recently (22 July) reported a bug using your 'gnatsweb'
interface, and found later that it had recorded my e-mail
address wrongly. I suspect this may be a bug in 'gnatsweb'.
Went to Main Page for gnatsweb C++ bugs:
Hit the 'Create' button beside 'Create Problem Report'.
The field 'Reporter's email' was then shown as 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
whereas it should be 'email@example.com' - two characters swapped.
1. A deliberate anti-spam address-harvesting feature
2. A bug in gnatsweb
3. A bug in my browser
4. Cosmic radiation
I'm using MS Internet Explorer; I've checked all the settings
and found nothing untoward.