Re: MacOS-X/Darwin port of gcc-3.0.1

"Axel F. Zinser" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is somebody caring for the MacOS-X/Darwin port or is this job left to
> the Aplle people?

Yes and yes.  Our goal is to be able to use the Darwin port (with
certain dubious extensions :-) ) as the system compiler for OS X,
so we have an interest in caring for it.  We're happy to suck in
additional people though - even pulling down the latest sources
from CVS and building them is useful testing that most people can
do.  Note however 3.0.x does not support Darwin/OS X, but that
current CVS (and thus 3.1) works fine.

Stan