This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:30:34 -0600
- cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, overseers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com
> Either the next time you're somewhere with sufficient bandwidth to
> sourceware, take the disk and copy the data then; or copy the disk to CDs
> or other media suitable for mailing and mail the copies to somewhere with
> sufficient bandwidth that can copy them to sourceware.
> Though if you produce a list of md5sums for all the files on the old disk,
> that would allow some assessment of exactly what files may need restoring
> and so reduce the bandwidth requirements (though the list of md5sums would
> be quite large itself).
The md5 sums for the old /www disk are currently uploading to
It's 11M, so it'll take a little while.