Re: MacOS-X/Darwin port of gcc-3.0.1

> From: "Axel F. Zinser" <fifi@hiss.org>
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:15:52 +0200 (MES)

> is somebody caring for the MacOS-X/Darwin port or is this job left
> to the Aplle people?

The best way to find out, is to submit a bug report for it, and see if
it gets fixed.  :-)  Even if it does, it would still be nice to have
another contributor for gcc.

> I'm very interested in this port and I'm willing to do something for
> it although I'm not sure whether I have the capabilities to do so.

Welcome aboard.  Start working on the paper work and get that sent in,
and then dust off a box, grab gcc and dejagnu, and start in with it.
If you find any bugs or mising features you want, do them up and
submit them.  Be sure to read the coding standards document and follow
the existing style.

Have fun.