This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 3.0.1 Released
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: GCC 3.0.1 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:45:51 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC 3.0.1 has been released.
This release contains only critical bug-fixes from GCC 3.0. The
- C++ fixes for incorrect code-generation.
- Improved cross-compiling support for the C++ standard library.
- Fixes for some embedded targets that worked in GCC 2.95.3, but
not in GCC 3.0.
- Fixes for exception-handling bugs.
- A port to the S/390 architecture.
As always, numerous people contributed to the release. I would
particularly like to thank Gabriel dos Reis, David Edelsohn,
Richard Henderson, Benjamin Kosnik, Jason Merrill, Joseph Meyers,
and Nathan Sidwell for their assistance.
You can find this release at the mirror sites listed in:
It will also be avilable on the usual GNU mirror sites shortly.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com