Using SSE and SSE2???

Hi,

Pardon for a possibly stupid question, but how do I tell gcc to use SSE
instructions on a Xeon? I tried using -msse / -msse2 with the latest gcc
snapshot, but it just complains about an unknown option. Yet I see people
discussing this syntax. Do I need to do something about my binutils, maybe?

Thanks,
Simon
--
 _________
|       x |   Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf@cshl.org
| y = e   |
|_________|   http://www.simonf.com          simonf@simonf.com

		Disclaimer: This is not me.
	This is just my mailer talking to your mailer...