This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap/3963: Bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: bootstrap/3963: Bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:13:12 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
In article <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Problem is, on the branch the problem still exists, and 3.0.1 is *very*
> Update: Mark approved, in private mail, moving this patch to the branch
> even now if it is tested there again.
> Can someone please do that (ASAP so that it gets in before 3.0.1)?
Done and PR closed. Rebuilt libstdc++-v3/include/Makefile in already
bootstrapped tree. Ensured that Makefile rule still functioned as