Trunk builds for h8300-hms

Don't know if this will help or not, but since everybody seems to be chiming
in with their success stories, so will I:

GCC from the cvs tip builds on Cygwin as a cross-compiler to h8300-hms.  The
resulting compiler compiles my non-negligible amount of Hitachi code without
compile errors.  The compiled code works to some extent, but not fully, as
it did when compiled with 2.9x.  I don't know if that's the compiler itself,
or perhaps something my code is doing 'wrong' that made it through 2.9x and
not 3.x.

HTH somebody,

Gary R. Van Sickle
Braemar Inc.