This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap/3963: Bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: bootstrap/3963: Bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:56:08 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
>> State-Changed-By: ljrittle
>> State-Changed-When: Fri Aug 10 13:59:04 2001
>> Patch on mainline.
> Problem is, on the branch the problem still exists, and 3.0.1 is *very*
Update: Mark approved, in private mail, moving this patch to the branch
even now if it is tested there again.
Can someone please do that (ASAP so that it gets in before 3.0.1)?
PS: Unfortunately, neither Loren James nor me can do that soon enough...