This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: apparent typo in combine.c
- To: zackw at panix dot com
- Subject: Re: apparent typo in combine.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 01 15:35:22 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Now how can that be right? Generate an arithmetic shift only if we
*don't* have an arithmetic shift insn for this mode? I would think
that either the != and == should be swapped in the first two lines,
I think that's correct. Amazing this has been around for so long!