This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1
- To: Dmitry Dolgopolov <d dot dolgopolov at websci dot ru>
- Subject: Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:53:43 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Dmitry Dolgopolov writes:
Dmitry> Exception handling does not work in GCC 3.0.1 RC1 on
Dmitry> powerpc-ibm-aix-188.8.131.52. Is it planned to fix this
Dmitry> problem in GCC 3.0.1 Final Release? If not, when it
Dmitry> will be fixed?
When I have run the G++ tests, exception handling does work. Your
bug report is not complete enough to allow any further investigation or