Re: obstack master source?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:33:30PM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> Is the master source code for obstacks libiberty or glibc?

When I was writing a prototype libiberty manual, I think I learned that
glibc is the master source.  There are a few other pieces of libiberty taken
from glibc; once a module/routine passes some kind of mimimum usefulness
threshold, it gets copied to libiberty.  :-)

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance