Re: 3.0.1 performance

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 01:16:58PM +0200, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> Docu says default for inline-limit is 10000, but based on the above
> numbers, I tend to not believe this. It's more like 600.

The current limit /is/ 600, IIRC.  Perhaps the docs did not get updated,
or possibly you have outdated docs.  Are you looking at the online manual,
or the manual that shipped with 3.0?

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance