This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1
- To: Dmitry Dolgopolov <d dot dolgopolov at websci dot ru>
- Subject: Re: Exception handling in GCC 3.0.1
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Dmitry Dolgopolov wrote:
> Exception handling does not work in GCC 3.0.1 RC1 on
There are EH problems on sparc-sun-solaris2.7 as well. I use
--enable-sjlj-exceptions as a workaround; that works fine, though
Is there a PR for this?
> Is it planned to fix this
> problem in GCC 3.0.1 Final Release?
I don't think so. The branch is currently frozen. Only regressions from
3.0 are likely to be accepted, and even then it may be too late: