This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: denormals/subnormals are heading for extinction
- To: crosby at qwes dot math dot cmu dot edu, dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: denormals/subnormals are heading for extinction
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:09:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, trt at cs dot duke dot edu
<<``Again, I am thinking about the entire overall performance of a complete
application (nothing else is relevant).''
Well that was in response to you worrying about the impact on performance
(you talked about appalling performance or somesuch).