Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored

  In message <Pine.LNX.4.33.0107162028420.5601-100000@kern.srcf.societies.cam.a
c.uk>you write:
  > On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 law@redhat.com wrote:
  >
  > > Well, there's no chance I'll be able to upload that much data across
  > > my puny link.
  > >
  > > So what would you like to see us do?
  >
  > Either the next time you're somewhere with sufficient bandwidth to
  > sourceware, take the disk and copy the data then; or copy the disk to CDs
  > or other media suitable for mailing and mail the copies to somewhere with
  > sufficient bandwidth that can copy them to sourceware.
  >
  > Though if you produce a list of md5sums for all the files on the old disk,
  > that would allow some assessment of exactly what files may need restoring
  > and so reduce the bandwidth requirements (though the list of md5sums would
  > be quite large itself).
OK.  I've got a net connection that's much better now (it's great for
downstream, but not nearly as good upstream).  I've also (finally) mounted
the disk in one of my PCs and I'm generating md5sums for the old /www
partition.

I'll try to upload the sums tomorrow AM.

jeff