obstack master source?

Is the master source code for obstacks libiberty or glibc?  There's a
small brokenness in the obstack_begin{,_1} functions I'd like to fix;
these functions fail, for no good reason, if obstack->chunk_size
changes across calls to the user-defined chunk allocator.  The chunk
allocator used other than during initialisation is correct.

I noticed it whilst trying to get obstacks to grow faster than they
do, so that cpplib could use them more.

Neil.