This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: compile failed for decl.c
- To: Aby Matthew <abmathew at nortelnetworks dot com>
- Subject: Re: compile failed for decl.c
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:13:30 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B7C2CDB.E27089F9@americasm01.nt.com>
Aby Matthew wrote:-
> Compile failed for decl.c - while doing a make for GCC 3.0. The
> compiler used was Sun WorkShop Compiler C 5.0.
This report is pretty useless without more information. Like the
error, and if it was an ICE or segfault, a backtrace.