This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: For the buildstat
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: For the buildstat
- From: Alexander Klein <Alexander dot Klein at math dot uni-giessen dot de>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:17:27 +0200
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 21:21 Uhr +0200 15.08.2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> just today, I built 2.95.3 successfully on my m68k-apple-netbsd1.5.1
>Any particular reason you didn't give GCC 3.0 a try? (Just curious.)
To be honest, I did, but after about seven hours of compiling, it just died
with an internal compiler error in stage 1, at about 1:40 in the morning.
Since I didn't tell the build to save the intermediate files, I 'rm -r'ed
the whole thing and went for the latest 2.95.
However, if anyone cares for the exact error message, I think, I still have
it on disk.