This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: jbuck at synopsys dot COM, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Subject: Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:42:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, ejr at cs dot berkeley dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,kaih at khms dot westfalen dot de, syedali011 at earthlink dot net
<<Provided that the warning is never added to -Wall, and provided that the
text is changed (for example, to "may be unsafe", which is more accurate),
it's OK with me. It may be useful to request the compiler to flag these
OK, I agree, that's OK with me to (leave it under its own special flag,
and change the warning to say "may be" :-)