Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

>>I don't want it, and I don't specify -Wfloat-equal, and I don't get it.

OK, but that is no excuse for the blatantly wrong/ignorant wording of the
error message. At the very least the *is* should be replaced by *may be*.

The fact that the warning is misworded the way it was pretty clearly implies
that it was implemented/supported by people who did not understand the issues.