Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

> <<test.c:4: warning: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe
> >>

> This is an annoying warning, because it is nonsense.

For what it's worth, I agree with you.  But some people's nonsense is
other people's sense, and it isn't invoked by any other "group"
warning flag, like -W or -Wall, so if people want it, they can have it.
I don't want it, and I don't specify -Wfloat-equal, and I don't get it.

This was all covered when this flag was added to the compiler.

Brad Lucier