This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: For the buildstat
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: For the buildstat
- From: Roman Zippel <zippel at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:16:31 +0200
- CC: Alexander Klein <Alexander dot Klein at math dot uni-giessen dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > just today, I built 2.95.3 successfully on my m68k-apple-netbsd1.5.1 machine.
> Thanks, I added this to the build status page.
> Any particular reason you didn't give GCC 3.0 a try? (Just curious.)
He won't have much luck, the last fix to get m68k again was committed
just a few days ago, so he has better chances with 3.0.1.