This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 loop unroll fixes
- To: Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli at hzoli dot 2y dot net>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0 loop unroll fixes
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:11:03 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Zoltan Hidvegi writes:
Zoltan> I know it is late for that, but I wonder if the fix for PR 3384 could
Zoltan> be applied to the mainline. See also the thead at
None of the people responsible for loop optimizations have
addressedx these bug reports.
Bernd Schmidt has said that he will look at it, but does not know
when he will have time.
I suggest that we approve this patch and let people test it in the