Re: 3.0 loop unroll fixes

>>>>> Zoltan Hidvegi writes:

Zoltan> I know it is late for that, but I wonder if the fix for PR 3384 could
Zoltan> be applied to the mainline.  See also the thead at
Zoltan> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-07/msg00750.html.

	None of the people responsible for loop optimizations have
addressedx these bug reports.

	Bernd Schmidt has said that he will look at it, but does not know
when he will have time.

	I suggest that we approve this patch and let people test it in the
trunk.

David