This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- To: dan at cgsoftware dot com (Daniel Berlin)
- Subject: Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:48:13 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson),jrmg at dcs dot ed dot ac dot uk (James Montgomerie), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> And if you are really that worried, use a splay tree or hash table from
> libiberty, if only because they take care of the expanding for you.
But an varray should do just as well.