Successful builds

I just checked the build status page. I have a couple to add for gcc-3.0

hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
sparc-sun-solaris2.6

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer