Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

if there going to be doing stuff like
if (a_float == someinteger)

imho this should be flagged off as a warning?
cause the data type obviously is better suited to be an integer.
and usually in floating point calculations you never do this (straight equality tests).

laterz,
-akbar A.

--

"it's called Mario Twins, and I WANT TO PLAY IT"
http://vertexabuse.cjb.net