This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: spec2000 regression
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "rth at cygnus dot com" <rth at cygnus dot com>, "aj at suse dot de" <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: spec2000 regression
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:56:25 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Wednesday, August 15, 2001 02:41:27 PM +0200 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> the problem is that actually code first sets the DECL_RTL and then calls
> set_mem_attributes, that calls get_alias_set, but it thinks that the
> alias set is already computed, but it isn't.
That patch doesn't look right to me. You should figure out why the
alias set is already initialized, and clear it if necessary before
you get here.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com