This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: propagate_freq enormous performance hit in 3.1
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: propagate_freq enormous performance hit in 3.1
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:00:37 +0200
- References: <20010814182020.C29796@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <200108151252.f7FCqkh03018@banach.math.purdue.edu>
> Michael, you improved the speed of some of the other flow routines
> before, do you know whether similar algorithms can apply here?
Since I can't get that far - can you take a look how does the natural loops
How much are they nested?
Limiting to fixed nest is IMO not problem, as the outermost loops will get
frequency of 0 anyway.