This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: -fvtable-gc
- From: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Date: 15 Aug 2001 10:56:37 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010814173650.A8695@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> Why was this re-enabled? It hasn't accurately been updated
> properly for MI under the v3 abi.
True. I've been meaning to fix it, but I didn't think that it being broken
was a reason to disable the flag on the trunk; it is disabled in the
> This is still in serious need of being re-implemented in
> binutils, but right now you'll get incorrect collection.
How were you thinking of reimplementing it in binutils? I had been
thinking we would add labels in the middle of the vtables so the old linker
support would continue to work.