Re: -fvtable-gc

> Why was this re-enabled?  It hasn't accurately been updated
> properly for MI under the v3 abi.

True.  I've been meaning to fix it, but I didn't think that it being broken
was a reason to disable the flag on the trunk; it is disabled in the
release branch.

> This is still in serious need of being re-implemented in
> binutils, but right now you'll get incorrect collection.

How were you thinking of reimplementing it in binutils?  I had been
thinking we would add labels in the middle of the vtables so the old linker
support would continue to work.

Jason