This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:09:54 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: James Montgomerie <jrmg at dcs dot ed dot ac dot uk>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:24:29PM +0100, James Montgomerie wrote:
> > ... because it would mean imposing a hard limit on the number of
> > function calls that can be made.
> Uh, why do you say that? Ever heard of realloc?
And if you are really that worried, use a splay tree or hash table from
libiberty, if only because they take care of the expanding for you.